- - – Contain natural sources of Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine Sulphate, omega 3 fatty acids and Glycosaminoglycans, making it an effective joint care product
– 500mg of freeze dried Green Lipped Mussel Powder equals to 2500mg of fresh green lipped mussels
– Effective joint care product
– Contains 8 essential amino acids and 10 non-essential amino acids
- Freeze Dried Mussel Powder, Magnesium Stearate
Feeding instructions Suitable for both cats and dogs
- Cats ——————————– 1 Capsule per day
- Small Breed Dogs (<10kg) ——- 1 Capsule per day
- Medium Breed Dogs (10-20kg) — 2 Capsule per day
Large Breed Dogs (>20kg) —— 4 Capsule per day
For best results, use for minimum of 30 days.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Safe use in pregnant animals has not been proven. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place below 30 degree celcius.
For animal consumption only.
Nutripe Veterinary Neutraceuticals Arthiculate Joint Supplement
The use of green lipped mussel powder (GLMP) as a nutritional joint supplement has generated wonderful feedback among cat and dog owners. It is easy to see why, for the perfectly balanced nutrients found naturally in green lipped mussels(GLM) help with many different joint problems. Containing natural sources of Chondroitin Sulphate, Glucosamine Sulphate, omega 3 fatty acids and Glycosaminoglycans, green lipped mussels possess a perfectly balanced combination of these nutrients that make them a potent joint-care ingredient.
At Nutripe, we successfully harnessed these benefits provided by GLM into capsules for your pets easy consumption. Meticulously processed to eliminate any damage to the nutrients, each finished GLMP capsule contains the above-mentioned nutrients, as well as 8 essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals. When consumed they will help rebuild worn or damaged cartilage in the joints as well as provide many health benefits for the skin and coat.
Farmed in the cool, crystal clear waters along New Zealands(NZ) coastline, only nutritionally mature NZ mussels are used to produce Nutripe Arthiculate supplements.
At Nutripe, we are highly driven to explore beyond the conventional ideas of industry standards. We consult and integrate advices from experts, giving our utmost in every product we produce. We always seek the best raw materials for our products as they vastly represent our commitment towards excellence.